Our Vision is to be a Church of Great Expectations, exalting God by: enlisting, encouraging, engaging, and empowering every person to reach their fullest potential.
Enlisting (believing): to accept Jesus Christ as Savior and to become active members of His church.
We ENLIST by:
- being believers in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- being active members of the church
- being unifying Ministry Members and Leaders
- participating with the congregation in worship
- assisting the congregation in realizing her full potential as a Church of Great Expectations
- reaching out to the larger community by spreading the Good News of the Gospel
The outcome of Enlisting is Membership.
Encouraging (belonging): to live so that our lives become lamps lighting the world and we become spiritual examples.
We ENCOURAGE by:
- spending time in personal prayer
- praying for ministry members
- actively participating in bible study
- offering the best of ourselves to the glory of God
- providing a variety of Christ-lead options to meet the spiritual needs of various ages, backgrounds, and experiences
The outcome of Encouraging is Discipleship.
Engaging (behaving): to gather with members and participate in small as well as large group worship and study.
We ENGAGE by:
- encouraging ministry members to be Healthy Church Members
- removing our personal preferences and desires from our leadership choices, actions and behaviors
- being on one accord with all groups working together in unity
- doing everything with a customer service approach…always asking what can I do to make a positive difference in each person’s life
The outcome of Engaging is Fellowship.
Empowering (becoming): to teach and cause others to mature and become well-rounded believers to reach their fullest potential.
We EMPOWER by:
- listening to and responding to the concerns of ministry members
- preparing ministry members to step into the leader roles
- treating Ministry Leadership as a Gift
- functioning as Ministry Leaders
- being examples of a servant leader
The outcome of Empowering is Leadership.