As a Christian Congregation, we believe that the Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired, and is a perfect treasure of heavenly instruction.
Our essential beliefs are:
- The Bible, consisting of 66 books, is the Word of God and is the standard for our Beliefs and Behavior.
- God is ONE expressed as Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Man is born innocent and commits sin by choice…resulting in separation from God.
- Jesus Christ was virgin born, never sinned, and is the only way to forgiveness of sin.
- God loves us unconditionally and we are saved by His Grace through Faith.
- Baptism does not save but is an act of obedience.
- The Lord’s Supper is evidence of our covenant relationship with God.
- The Church is a group of Baptized Believers in Jesus Christ, striving towards perfection.
- Believers in Christ grow to Spiritual Maturity and the gifts of the Spirit.
- Death is the separation of the Spirit from the dust.
- Eternal life is for all…with God, in Heaven…and without God, in Hell.