Community Health Workers who work in-person with patients or with the community are now eligible to receive free COVID-19 vaccines.
ELIGIBILITY: To get your vaccination in Salt Lake County, you must:
- Be a community health worker who interacts in-person with patients or the community about health or medical issues; and
- Live and/or work in Salt Lake County. (If you do not live or work in Salt Lake County, please contact your
local Health Department for vaccination information.)
If you are eligible and would like to get vaccinated now
- To get vaccinated THIS WEEK (January 6-8), please call 385-468-SHOT (7468) to register
- To get vaccinated after this week, visit Salt Lake County Health Department’s online registration
Appointments are available at the Maverik Center parking lot or at the Redwood Recreation Center in West Valley City.
YOU MUST BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Your work identification badge. If you do not have a badge, please bring your supervisor’s business card or a letter from your employer stating that you are a Community Health Worker currently working for your organization. You may use the attached letter template or draft your own.
- If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card.
- There is no charge to you for the vaccination, regardless of insurance status.