Eligibility requirements have been updated to include all industries as well as businesses that received less than $35,000 in CARES act funds. Any small businesses in Salt Lake County meeting all other requirements as noted below should apply. If you were denied in Round 1, based on industry or previously receiving Covid-19 aid, please re-apply.
- Be based in Salt Lake County
- Employ fewer than 100 Employees
- Provide documents verifying your financial loss
- Be in any industry impacted by Covid-19
- Have operated prior to January 1, 2020
- Received less than $35,000 financial aid through CARES Act programs, like the PPP, EIDL or State ComRent programs
Apply here: Small Business Impact Grant
Time of Loss is from March 16 thru July 31, 2020 and money can be spent through November 30, 2020.